Our booths are $70 for an 8x8 space, booths come with two tables, two chairs and you may bring shelves if they fit
in your 8x8 space. You may purchase your booths here.
Set up will begin the day before the convention (Friday the 25th) at 3pm till 8pm. I will personally be locking up
the room for the night. Vendors can come in at 7am the day of the convention to finish setting up if needed.
If you're coming from out of town and wish to get a room at the hotel, then click here
for a special LexPopCon room rate.
Show hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturday on November 26th
This is a Funko Pop and Pop Culture Collectible Convention, please only bring items that fall under these categories such as:
• Funko Pop & Products
• New and Vintage Action Figures
• Artwork of Pop Culture (geek-art)
• Custom made Pop Culture Items (no food)
If for some reason you book a booth but are unable to attend, we do offer some refunds based on time of cancellation. Cancellation refunds are as follows:
• Cancel with 30 days or more notice (full refund)
• Cancel within 15-29 days (50% refund)
• Cancel within 1-14 days (no refund)
• No selling unless it's at your own booth.
• No selling of food or drinks unless it's Funko Pez or that kind of collectible nature.
• This is mostly a Funko Pop convention, all other Pop Culture items are welcomed too just make sure they fall under Pop Culture.
• Please be courteous.
• Vlogging is allowed in the convention just as long as it doesn't become a nuisance to fellow fans.
• Trading is allowed.
• You may bring shelves or any other stands as long as they fit within your booth space.
LexPopCon is presented by The Reel LLC